Parking info for NANOG Meeting

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Tue Oct 15 15:24:37 1996

There is LIMITED PARKING in the Thompson Parking Structure (ONLY) located
on Thompson St. about 1 block from the MI Union.  Please park your car
on the 2nd level and up (do not use the 1st level).  You will need to
come into the meeting site to get a parking pass and return to your car
to put it in your car.  Please NOTE that if you get a ticket while doing
this bring it to me and I will take care of it.  PARK IN STAFF PARKING.

NOTE:  THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE POLICY. HOTEL SHUTTLES ARE
       HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

  Pam Ciesla

ps  There are no meters available in the Thompson Parking Structure,
    please use Staff Parking spaces. Sorry for any confusion.