Re: CIX Filtering...

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Mon Oct 14 00:43:40 1996

since I broke the story to the net i remember very well.  the CIX board
meeting was on July 15, 1994 i believe and i had my story out within 48
hours.... It was leaked to me within 3 hours of the close of the meeting.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://pobox.com/cook/
Internet: [email protected]             For case study of MercerNet &
TIIAP induced harm to local community  http://pobox.com/cook/mercernet.html