Re: Intra/Inter - was Inet-II

  • From: John G. Scudder
  • Date: Sat Oct 12 23:23:46 1996

At 10:12 PM -0400 10/12/96, Paul Ferguson wrote:
>At 11:15 AM 10/11/96 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>>BGP has a number of serious flaws.  The more complex the routing mesh, the
>>more they will become visable.  And if what I see is correct, IDRP, the
>>BGP heir, has the same sets of problems.
>
>Another suggestion? Lacking one, one might suggest that the complexity
>of the 'mesh' needs to be simplified.

Lacking another suggestion, at least an enumeration of specific problems
would be quite constructive.  (That is, I think that vague assertions are
not especially constructive.)

Perhaps Bill would like to send his specific critiques to the IDR mailing list.

Regards,

--John

--
John Scudder                        email:  [email protected]
Internet Engineering Group, LLC     phone:  (313) 669-8800