Re: RE Re: BBN outage

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sat Oct 12 14:55:14 1996

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Jon Bosanac wrote:

> To: Michael Dillon <[email protected]>
>
> > So BBN says they are now going to install a generator, my question is why
> > was a generator not installed? They saved 20 - 100K on a generator, but I
> > bet they will lose more then that when users leave.
>
> So, were you saying something?

No. If you check the mailing list archives at
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/html/nanog/msg03215.html
you will see that [email protected] was saying something.

The full archives are accessible via http://www.nanog.org

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]