Re: BBN outage

  • From: Jonathan Heiliger
  • Date: Fri Oct 11 22:10:06 1996

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Dave Rand wrote:

|} I will be happy to create this.  In fact, it is done.
|}
|} [email protected] is the address, [email protected] for
|} subscription.  Majordomo-run, so it should be pretty painless.

Rather than creating multiple lists, you might want to subscribe to the
list that Stan Barber created.  The list is '[email protected]'
and you can subcribe with a subscribe message to
'[email protected]'

Additionally, ISPs wishing to share outage information should look at

	http://compute.merit.edu/ipn.html

or send mail to '[email protected]' for information on the Inter-Provider
Notification project being coordinated by Craig Labovitz.

-jh-