Re: Internet II is coming...

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Wed Oct 09 02:04:48 1996

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Randy Bush wrote:

> can we get back to operating the net, not excoriating it?  i am sure there
> are other more appropriate fora for discussing the worth of the return of
> csnet.  this forum is for helping operating it if and when it is built.

Eric mentioned com-priv as a more appropriate forum in which to discuss
this so I forwarded his message over there. If anyone wants to join in, it
is run by a listproc so it's a little wierd to join but I think you send

subscribe com-priv Joe Bloe

to [email protected]
I started out by sending something to [email protected] which
was wrong but returned a helpful message which I only vaguely remember now
but if I could do it, you can too.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]