Re: "Basic BGP configuration problem"

  • From: David Carmean
  • Date: Thu Oct 03 13:31:02 1996

In a previous message, Joseph Malcolm wrote:

> Michael Dillon writes:

> >Seems to me that it might be useful to have some sort of document that
> >explains just how cowboys operate their networks. What I have in mind is
> >something like Emily Postnews. How about it Perry, are you up to the task?
>
> Is this the way the encourage better cooperations among the community
> of the Internet, including users, small ISPs, and large ISPs?

Sure.  I think it's a great idea.  Keeps some of the old flavor going,
and it always helps to have different points of view on a complex
system.  This would be the HOW[NOT]TO.

--
David Carmean           WB6YZM          DC574           <[email protected]>
        System/Network Administration, Silicon Beach Communications