Re: Advice on dealing with Sprint

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Tue Oct 01 10:23:29 1996
On 30 Sep 1996, Darrel Lewis/TEIR/Thomson wrote:

> Wait a sec, I was under the impression that multihoming with sprint was only a
> problem if you used PA addresses from Sprint. If you have PI addressing, or
> your addressing is from (for example) MCI, you shouldn't see a problem. Was I
> missing something?

Well the block also must be larger then a /18.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34