Re: "Basic BGP configuration problem"

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Tue Oct 01 00:22:11 1996

> From: "Bradley Dunn" <[email protected]>
> Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 23:34:48 -0400
>
> For a good laugh, call:
> 800-669-8303
> and select option 2.

I did!  Note that it was recorded at 7 pm, saying it would take 2 hours.
Here it is at midnight....

You know how it is, those small, naive ISPs are having trouble with a
correct BGP configuration, ruining everyone's peering! ;-)

Anyway, I'm actually thankful they _have_ such a status message!  This is
a real improvement over recent times past, as folks can figure out what
is wrong, and know what trouble ticket has been registered.  I thank
Sprint for improving that part of their service....

[email protected]
[email protected]