RE: Advice on dealing with Sprint

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Fri Sep 27 17:50:31 1996

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, Christopher Caldwell wrote:

> I called Sprint.  They said to multihome, load balance across to distinct
> backbones (i.e Sprint & UUNET), and accept the full routing table, I'd have
> to use a 7000 series.
>
> I didn't believe them, so I logged a call with the TAC.  They said they knew
> of no technical reason why the 4500 wouldn't do the trick, but maybe I
> should call my sales engineer.

It will work, just not leave you much room.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34