Re: Advice on dealing with Sprint

  • From: Steve Mansfield
  • Date: Thu Sep 26 09:48:45 1996

> I spoke to a sprint salesperson about 2 weeks ago and was told that I
> could not get any kind of BGP4 peering with Sprint unless I had a
> Cisco 7000 series router.

As Hank commented eqarlier, I think you've got a salesperson feeding
misinformation.  I've personally configured and successfully had a full BGP
routing session between a cisco 7000 and a Bay Networks router.  Would you
care for numbered or unnumbered BGP4 with that?

Steve Mansfield				 [email protected]
AlterNet Senior Network Engineer	 ...uunet!smm
					 703-206-5758