NANOG Announcement

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Thu Sep 26 07:57:10 1996

Hi all -

Just a few announcements about the upcoming NANOG meeting.

The meeting is less than one month away so be sure to register as soon as
possible at http://www.nanog.org.  For those of you would do not want to
prepay please be sure to register now.  We need info for name badges and
head count.  On a related note, hotel rooms are going fast so don't delay
too long!

Several of you have requested the Agenda - The agenda will e-mailed out in a
couple of days after we confirm the speakers and topics.

To allow time for all the presentations we're hoping to include, we may
need to run the meeting until 1:00 p.m. on Friday;  please plan your
flight schedules accordingly.  We're also planning to offer a tutorial on
RA tools and use of the Internet Routing Registry, and there will be a
route flap BOF on Friday afternoon.  And there's a NetSCARF workshop
preceding NANOG:
        NetSCARF Workshop 1-5PM     Wednesday Oct 23rd,
                        register required at www.merit.edu/~netscarf
        RA Tutorial       2-3:30    Friday Oct 25th
        Route Flap BOF    3:30-4:30 Friday Oct 25th

If folks express an interest (send e-mail to [email protected]) we will reserve
a whirlyball court for Thursday evening.

Also note that the meeting will be at the Michigan Union in the Ballroom
2nd floor.

If you have questions, please contact Pam Ciesla (313) 936-0172 or
[email protected]

Thanks!