Re: New Denial of Service Attack on Panix

  • From: Barry Caplin
  • Date: Fri Sep 20 08:02:37 1996

Hi,
   I have been collecting info for other router vendors, and other
supporting info at the web site mentioned below.  I have some emails
out now asking permission to post some people's info (I never put
something up on my page without the author's permission).  You can
also send additional info to me.

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Justin W. Newton wrote:

> At 12:37 PM 9/17/96 -0700, Michael Dillon wrote:
> >I still haven't seen anyone here volunteer a website for this although
> >http://www.mtiweb.com/isp has some information available.
>
> ISP/C has offered web space for this.  Anyon who has filters for non-cisco
> routers alon with a short explanation, please email [email protected]
>
> Justin Newton
> Internet Architect
> Erol's Internet Services

   Thanks,
   Barry

   Barry Caplin      MicroWEB Technology, Inc.
   [email protected]     http://www.mtiweb.com