Re: syn attack and source routing

  • From: Brett D. Watson
  • Date: Wed Sep 18 13:52:25 1996

  read my message again, john.  i said i don't like the prospect of
removing lsrr.  i use it.  i hate running across backbones that have
it disabled.

  i wasn't campaigning to remove it.  i was asking how dangerous it
could be because i honestly didn't know.  i didn't mean to alarm
anyone or imply that i would be turning off lsrr. :)

-brett