Re: advisory attribute in IRR

  • From: Brian Renaud
  • Date: Wed Sep 18 10:27:47 1996

> well since we're into deprecated attributes, what did the comm_list
> attribute do? It appears to be gone now from that route, but at one time
> it was there and I think I can still dig through some to find it. The
> attribute always said, comm_list: comm_NSFNET

I believe that all routes translated from the NSFnet PRDB to the RADB
were tagged with the comm_NSFNET community list.  As far as I know,
no one uses that information.  (Or the other three communities that
Curtis cited.)

If you would like the obsolete comm_list and advisory attributes
removed from RADB route objects for which you are an authorized
maintainer, send a note requesting this to [email protected] and we
will do it for you.

-Brian