Re: router syn/syn-ack/ack alarming...

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Wed Sep 18 08:06:24 1996

If it were such a clean-and-dry issue, believe me, we 'router vendors'
would be happy to implement this knob; but alas, there are several valid
instances where the SYN/SYN-ACK/ACK conversation ratio is not quite
predictable.

In any event, we are not sitting idly -- more info as it becomes available.

- paul