Re: advisory attribute in IRR

  • From: Brian Renaud
  • Date: Mon Sep 16 09:35:37 1996

As far as I know, no one pays attention to that attribute.

ANS used it as part of their transition from the NSFnet, but stopped
using it last fall.

There is documentation for this attribute at:

	ftp://ftp.ra.net/routing.arbiter/ripe/ripe-130.txt   (US)
	ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-130.txt            (Europe)

-Brian