Apologies for that spam of my message...

  • From: Dalvenjah FoxFire
  • Date: Fri Sep 13 17:54:17 1996

I'd like to express my apologies for that mail getting sent to the list
4+ times (what I've been told).

For some reason, sendmail on my end never registered it as having gotten
to the list, despite having run the queue a whole bunch of times since it
was written. I wonder if it had to do with the sprint problems or no, but oh
well.

Again, I apologize for this mistake.

-dalvenjah

  Dalvenjah FoxFire, the Teddy Dragon (also known as Sven Nielsen to some :)
                [email protected]    ---     dalvenjah on IRC
     Remember: if you're not on DALnet, you're on the wrong IRC server!!
       (/serv irc.dal.net 7000 or telnet telnet.dal.net to try it out)
--
 ____       _               _      _ "I had the dagger in my hand, and he has
|  _ \ __ _| |_ _____ _ _  (_)__ _| |_the indecency to start dying on his own!"
| |_) / _` | \ V / -_) ' \ | / _` | ' \        --Ambassador G'kar, Babylon 5
                         |__/