Re: customers and web servers and level one naps

  • From: Srinivasarao Mulugu
  • Date: Tue Sep 10 12:59:50 1996

Micahel,

Have you had much experience, having the servers connect directly on to a
level-2 device like a FDDI-to Ethernet (e.g. catalyst) connector ? and it
security implications ?

-Mulugu

Mulugu Srinivasarao                 Tel : 703/904-2013
SprintLink Engineering              Fax : 703/904-2292
Sprint, GSD Bldg.