Re: SYN floods (was: does history repeat itself?)

  • From: Perry E. Metzger
  • Date: Mon Sep 09 13:45:18 1996

BTW, Alexis Rosen at Panix could use some help tracking down the
person(s) attacking his machines -- he's more or less being shut down
by this. He's having some trouble finding the right person at Sprint
(one of his two providers) to talk to. If the right person could get
in touch with me, I'll hook the two of you up.

Hopefully, with a little inter-provider cooperation, the guy will get
caught and arrested soon.