Re: The SWAMP

  • From: Bradley Dunn
  • Date: Sun Sep 08 19:55:51 1996

Interesting. Well, in that case the rest of the /24 they are in now would
have no excuse not to renumber, now would they? :)

How would the routes for these /32s get propagated? I assume you'd want
them to be announced via BGP, so everyone would have to rewrite their
filters to let those routes in. Right?

-BD