Re: MAE-East still no generator

  • From: Justin W. Newton
  • Date: Sun Sep 08 18:28:47 1996

At 10:55 AM 9/8/96 DST, Peter Lothberg wrote:

>So, can someone explain what the problem is?
>
>MAE-East is a telco facility (well...) but if I look at one of our routers;
>
>ICM-MAE-E uptime is 2 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, 12 minutes
>System restarted by reload at 14:40:57 EDT Tue Aug 20 1996

Actually my router there is running AC and is running with 11 weeks uptime
(restarted by a relaod).  I don't have any peering seesions that were up for
more than three days though.  Me not losing power doesn't help me if there's
no way to talk to anyone else.

Justin Newton
Internet Architect
Erol's Internet Services