Re: MAE-East still no generator

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sun Sep 08 09:02:00 1996

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, James D. Butt 'J.D.' wrote:

> > Check out the nice graph of MAE-East for that last 5 days. When are they
> > going to get a generator installed? Why can't you pay for a generator when
> > you are charging +30 people $5,700 a month?
>
> I can not wait to see this in next weeks info world....
>
> Titled "Major Internet Exchange Point has no backup power!"

I never said they don't have backup power, just that they don't have a
generator.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34