Re: MAE-East still no generator

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sun Sep 08 08:50:43 1996

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Andrew Partan wrote:

> > The lame extended NetEdge thing
>
> If you are using MFS provided gear & its dying due to lack of power
> - scream.  This is bogus on MFS's part.  Good luck getting off the
> NetEdge as fast as you can.

No, I just say lame extended NetEdge thing because many people say it does
not work and will crash a lot. I have had no problem with it at all. And
my NetEdge on the other end is at 8100 Boone so it is stable.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34