Re: MAE-East still no generator

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sat Sep 07 22:56:01 1996

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Dorian R. Kim wrote:

> People should build robust enough infrastructure so that they don't rely on
> MAE-East so much. The current MAE-East is a disaster waiting to happen. Just
> hope that there isn't a flood in that area any time soon.
>
> Oh, speaking of environmental conditions,  I hope folks who are on DC power
> check their wire. Last time I was there, most of them were hooked up using
> 10 amp wire and were running pretty hot.

Hehe, ya I was in there not to long ago and that wire was very hot. I
agree that you should build a network infrastructure so that when MAE-East
is dead you are ok, I just don't think that is the point. MAE-East needs
to have some money dumped in to fix some of the power and other problems
before it is a big disaster.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34