Re: Hey, anyone who wanna help improve the net stability?

  • From: Justin W. Newton
  • Date: Thu Sep 05 19:07:37 1996

At 03:01 PM 9/5/96 -0500, Alan Hannan wrote:

>] Of the class cs from the swamp how many are now being routed at the
>] defaultless core?  HOW MANY ADDITIONAL CLASS Cs FROM THE SWAMP ARE THERE
>] FOR WHICH THE OWNERS COULD DEMAND ROUTING?
>
>  Lots.

Uhm, I dunno that people can really /demand/ routing.  Ask for it, expect it
or pray for it yes, but there is no reason that ISP X won't come up with a
policy tomorrow saying we have a policy saying that we won't route any
addresses that come from Justin.

Justin Newton
Internet Architect
Erol's Internet Services