Hey, anyone who wanna help improve the net stability?

  • From: Peter Lothberg
  • Date: Thu Sep 05 12:36:26 1996

Hey all!

We are approaching 40K routes, and this seems to make IBGP in networks
with rich external connectivity pretty unhappy.

Without pointing fingers, there are some 9K prefixes that could be
removed by proper aggregation/reconfiguration.

ICM-Stockholm-2#sh ip bgp summ
BGP table version is 526856, main routing table version 526856
39321 network entries (300167/309954 paths) using 13491704 bytes of memory

I suggest that everyon go look at what they can do, as we are all
loosers with the currect situation.

--Peter