Re: *** MAKE [email protected] DIE FAST!!! *** (fwd)

  • From: Todd Graham Lewis
  • Date: Thu Aug 22 22:29:36 1996

The transition has not yet occurred; we will start transferring customers
come the beginning of September.

And we like to think that we have a good policy concerning spam.  8-)
(mailto:[email protected] with any complaints; they all get answered.)

__
Todd Graham Lewis             Linux!                 Core Engineering
Mindspring Enterprises  [email protected]   (800) 719 4664, x2804