Re: Customer AS

  • From: Matthew Kaufman
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 21:06:46 1996

>PS There is a proof by existance that reliable operation w/o
>   customer multihoming is possible.  It is called POTS.

Reminds me of a couple of weeks ago, when my PacBell sales reps were
talking to me from the parking lot of their building in Salinas, on their
carphones, because they couldn't place calls outside of the LATA from
their desks.

The only people claiming that their networks don't do down are people
who haven't been in the business long enough to watch it happen.

-matthew kaufman
 [email protected]