Re: Access to the Internic Blocked

  • From: Mark Kosters
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 21:03:31 1996

Sorry - we are not filtering. This is a routing problem that I'm sure
Alternet will fix (there is a ticket open with the Alternet NOC). As I
mentioned in private email, we are preferring an Alternet path back to your
site and it is dying within Alternet (although MCI is advertising a more
specific /24 out of that /16).

If you tried to contact me, why did I not have a message in my
voice mail when I got to work today?

Mark

PS. In the future, we have an email address that deals with this type of
    thing - try [email protected]

--

Mark Kosters              [email protected]        +1 703 742 4795
Principal Investigator    InterNIC Registration Services