Re: Access to the Internic Blocked

  • From: Carl Payne
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 21:03:28 1996

>Since your information was the missing link, it would have been
>very helpful to have been in contact yesterday...<SNIP!>

Oh, for crying out loud!

"Yes, I'd like to get in on this senseless laundry airing, please."

All those with the letter H for a middle initial: knock it off, you're
confusing my spell checker!

Kim Hubbard really pisses me off because she knows people who wear the color
green, and that violates the Freedom of Refrigerators act of 1743

All this business of discriminating against crustaceans must stop NOW!  I'm
tired of hearing crabs say, "We been dissed, man, we been dissed!" and then
the liquor store across town gets raided by lobsters.

Oh, and quit doing that stupid macaroni dance; that's how the elevator got
broken last week!!!

This list isn't the place for this kind of childish banter.  For one thing, I
expect Kim and Mark and Anyoneelse will respond a lot more favorably if you
don't take them out in public and say, "See there!  Their skin: it's
_pliable!_" and make a monkey out of yourself.  Furthermore, I'd be remiss in
my duties as Chief Jerk Hate Target if I didn't slam someone this week for
over-CCing.

Apart from that, one thing you MUST learn is that the difference between
accusation and whining is PROOF.  When dealing with the InterNIC, especially,
proof will win your case faster than a bawl session.

Now, be quiet and go sit in the corner.

Carl