Re: Clarification re: Metcalfe in Forbes ASAP

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Aug 13 21:08:04 1996

On Tue, 13 Aug 1996, Avi Freedman wrote:

> I read a few posts to that effect from nanog participants and repeated
> it to Gilder, who reported it as my original quote); does anyone have the
> original nanog list message so I can confirm it in my correction letter to
> ASAP?

http://www.merit.edu/~nanog/NANOG.html

will get you the archives. I met Bill MacCauley (sp?) at ISPCON and he
mentioned that he was one of the first to call Metcalfe to task so you
might try searching the archive for his name.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]