Re: The root nameservers will be replaced August 1st

  • From: Perry E. Metzger
  • Date: Wed Jul 17 11:35:27 1996

Michael Dillon writes:

> If the information in the following message means what I think it means in
> then somebody is colocating an entire new set of root nameservers at
> exchange points within the USA if not internationally.
>
> Can they do this? Or are they bluffing?

Karl can do all sorts of things. However, the point is this: unless he
can get vast numbers of administrators to give a damn, it makes no
difference.

Frankly, I'm sick of Karl's lawsuit bluffs, his belligerence, his
total lack of sense, and his constant threats. Let him go off and try
whatever it is he's trying. Its easier than trying to talk to the man.

Perry