Re: Internet access and telco usage patterns

  • From: Hong Chen
  • Date: Tue Jul 09 17:20:31 1996

Eric,

Well, as many people asked me the mailing list on IETF
roaming group. The status is that it is setup today, and
you can follow the following instructions to subscribe to
it

Enjoy,

Hong

Or you can send mail to "[email protected]" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe roamops [email protected]

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

Specifications for roaming ip network clients

  --------  Begin Included Message -------

  -------- End Included Message --------