Re: Hostname Scam

  • From: edfang
  • Date: Tue Jul 02 16:58:04 1996

Actually, I would think that the $100.00 is not a major concern (~5K
for entire US domain). However it is taken by other companies.
However, I wonder about this 'enforcement' of an idea upon other
people's 'property' (loosely coined here).  I just can't wait to here
of a suit about visit.netscape.com being an infringing trade/service
mark.

Ed