Re: My InfoWorld Column About NANOG

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Fri Jun 21 14:54:57 1996

Sean writes:
> Besides, I find that NANOG is overly USA-American-centric enough without
> spending lots of time discussing matters that have little to do with reality
> in other parts of North America.

This is an interesting comment. I have always found it interesting that
NANOG has such a large contingent attending from other parts of the world. I
guess we both have our distinct perceptions about NANOG. That's not a good
thing or a bad thing. Just a fascinating difference in perception.
--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email protected]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob