Re: Sprint's route filters and Europe

  • From: Wm. Prichard Jones
  • Date: Tue Jun 18 22:28:57 1996

Cool.  Off-shore oil leases bring a tidy sum.  Government is trying
to emulate private enterprise these days.  But careful when you open
this box.  It could ...  argh#$%.  Kent is right on.

        /bill jones, and chargeback afficianado
        nasa ames research center

In referenace to:

--- Forwarded mail from "Kent W. England" <[email protected]>