Re: Address allocation stats

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Wed Jun 05 00:47:09 1996

Thank you, kind sir. This is exactly what I was looking for:

[may '96 figures]

 Grand Total (Allocated and Assigned Combined)
 Class A -     127
 Class B -   10150
 Class C -  764202

 Percentage Allocated (Allocated and Assigned Combined)
 Class A - 100.00%
 Class B - 61.95%
 Class C - 36.44%

No, back to your regularly scheduled programming.  :-)

- paul