Re: Portability of 206 address space

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Mon Jun 03 23:02:38 1996

Tim,

This stemmed from a 'what *is* portable?' discussion. I believe its
relevant in NANOG, regardless of overlap into an IETF WG topic.

In any event (and to open old wounds), I *liked* the addr-ownership
draft and believed it should've been advanced as BCP, but I digress.
Whether or not there was consensus that it should have been adopted
and advanced is not relevant; the topics it discussed surely are.

- paul

At 10:50 PM 6/3/96 -0400, @NANOG-LIST wrote:

>> The topic is discussed in more detail in
>> draft-ietf-cidrd-addr-ownership-07.txt:

[snip]