Re: MAE-West is up again ( RA Contract Value )

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Mon Jun 03 18:53:20 1996
  • Posted-date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 15:51:35 -0700 (PDT)

> call it what you will!  I meant to say **not** used until other efforts
> have failed.  in the meantime, bill has just about stated that current rates
> are on web pages.  As i said a moment ago it would be nice if someone
> would post them.

	Hum, I would expect that actual pricing may not be
	reflected on Web pages anymore.  In fact Sprint does
	not have a web site for its NAP.

	The other pointer I recommended was the Sales Force(s)
	for each operator.  They will be more than happy to
	provide quotes.  Very likely the same quotes as provided
	to any of their other customers.

--
--bill