Re: MAE-West is up again ( RA Contract Value )

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Sun Jun 02 18:14:54 1996

gee bill, accusing AVI of muck raking?  must have been confusing him with
me....

i think his question is very relevant......

how bout phrasing it differently?  if ameritech, pac bell, mfs, or sprint
were
initially clueless (greedy?) enough to ask for $60,000 a month I can see
why you might like to decline to embarrass the offender.... - *IF* such
entity has become more reasonable in the meantime.

so let me rephrase avi's question:

what is the RA paying each NAP owner now??  this should be publicly
disclosable since it is paying with federal funds.  Right?  seems to me
the important question is whether anyone is out of line NOW.

The COOK Report on Internet                   Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA         Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572 phone and fax                  Corporate            $350
Internet: [email protected]                 Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new report: "Tracking Internet Infrastructure"