Re: MAE-West is up again (Sun's & Alphas)

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sun Jun 02 11:13:07 1996

On Sun, 2 Jun 1996, Daniel W. McRobb wrote:

> Before we continue on a path of naive CPU arguments (or worse, delve
> into 32-bit vs. 64-bit, MMU path width, cache, pipelining and stages,
> etc. etc.), can we take this offline please?

Why? I think most of us can use this info.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34