Re: NANOG meeting mulicasted?

  • From: Curtis Generous
  • Date: Thu May 30 13:19:53 1996

There we some problems early on (between 9:00am and 9:30am EST) due to some high
packet loss on an upstream router (around 55%).  After a reboot, the problem went
away.

You should be getting video and audio without a problem now.  There are currently
about 30 active VIC members and about 40 VAT users.  We also have the WB going with
schedule info.  Actually, I am seeing your entry on VAT list as having been active
at some time today.

--curtis

According to Scott Mace:

--
Curtis Generous                [email protected]          Phone: (703) 461-1350
UUcom Inc., Suite 250, 4875 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304-0797