Re: Two of us tomorrow

  • From: Jeff Barrows
  • Date: Thu May 30 00:53:26 1996

  >Location is GWU, Marvin Center, 800 21st St, corner of 21 and H, across
  >from Tower Records.
  >Parking: Garage under Marvin Center, entrance on H or metered parking
  >around the building.

21st & H is correct, and there is parking in the garage below the Marvin
Center-- I think this is for staff, and it seems to be pretty full during the
day.  There is, however, additional parking within a block or two- I believe
the closest is 22nd & I.

People that are not familiar with DC might also make a note that this is in
the NW quadrant of DC-- instead of driving in circles through SE DC looking
for GWU.  This should help:  http://www.gwu.edu/Map/H22.html

-jeff