Re: MAE-West is up again (Sun's & Alphas)

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Sun May 26 13:07:45 1996

> delivering a well-thought-out and constructive charge to the audience
> about how a bit more cooperation on everybody's part could improve
> Internet service for large numbers of Russians.

While this was and unfortunately still is an amazingly worthwhile goal, I
can not help but wonder which is more futile, trying to get the Russian
factions to cooperate or explaining something to Tim Bass.  Certainly the
former is vastly more worthwhile.

And, while I applaud NATO for sending Gordon to this particular windmill,
and strongly encourage them and others to keep tilting at it (have had a
bash at it once or twice myself), what does this have to do with North
American network operations?  More Tim Bass distraction action?

    # from my .procmailrc
    :
    * ^From: (Tim Bass|Jim Fleming|Eugene Kashpureff)
    /dev/null