Re: MAE-West is up again (Sun's & Alphas)

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Sun May 26 02:20:19 1996

tim asks who is paying for my trip to Russia.  How about me for
incidentals and a total of $13.50 for tax on a delta frequent flyer
ticket?  NSF has
paid for NONE of my trips.  In Sept october 1994 NATO paid for a $620
airplane ticket and I paid $120 to extend it and for all other expenses.

The COOK Report on Internet                   Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA         Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572 phone and fax                  Corporate            $350
Internet: [email protected]                 Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new report: "Tracking Internet Infrastructure"