Re: Worldly Thoughts - Cix/SL single T1

  • From: Robert Bowman
  • Date: Sun May 12 01:18:03 1996

CRL is at Mae-W, the NAP and Mae-east (to the best of my knowledge, as we peer
with them at those locs).

It is my understanding that Sprint wouldn't initiate peering with them for
one reason or another (I don't want to touch that issue).  So CRL is using
the CIX soley to reach Sprint, as well as Sprint to reach CRL.

There are a few other NSPs that are in a similar boat with CIX/Sprint to
the best of my knowledge.

Rob