Re: Worldly Thoughts

  • From: Dave Paulsen
  • Date: Fri May 10 13:23:31 1996

On  9 May 96 at 22:09, Alan Hannan wrote:

>   And yet, I fail to grasp why it is not in their best interest to
>   still include that group located in p%, NSP3's customers.  Perhaps
>   because they'd rather have the customers?

[pessimistic mode on]...that's kinda my gut level feeling, considering the way
some of the national providers, and recent announcements by some of the RBOCs,
tend to lead the uninitiated to believe the only way to reliably connect in a
time sensitive and cost effective manner is with the big boys.

_dave_(seemingly obligatory and definitely bandwidth wasting .sig)