FWD: Pacific Bell's LA NAP in service

  • From: Kent W. England
  • Date: Tue May 07 12:06:43 1996

Pac Bell has announced their LA NAP is operational. Contact and details below.

--Kent

----------

I am pleased to announce that Pacific Bell has installed, tested and is
ready for service at our LA NAP.  If you are interested in service in the
LA area please contact your Pacific Bell account representative or respond
via email to [email protected]

The Los Angeles area StrataCom BPX ATM switch is designated HLWDCA01,
located at 1429 N. Gower Street, 2nd floor, Hollywood, California. The NPA
NXX information is 213 468. Initial service will be at the DS3 rate. With
our upgrade to StrataCom's BPX release 8.1, scheduled for June '96, we will
offer OC3c UNI access in both LA and Bay Area NAPs.

NAP service continues to be offered under a California Public Utilities
Commission approved Market Trial.

Jim

J. P. Diestel
Director