Re: I-D (Re: Out of date contact information )

  • From: Peter Kaminski
  • Date: Fri May 03 07:11:58 1996

On Thu, 2 May 1996, J.D. Falk lists some other typical aliases:

>      Address   Operations Area      Example Usage
>      routing   Network Operations   Network routing issues
>      nic       Network Operations   Same as noc
>      news      Customer Support     Same as usenet
>      help      Customer Support     Same as support

Here are a couple more in a similar vein:

      info       Customer Support     automated response
      sales      Customer Support     directed to sales dept.
      ftp-admin  Customer Support     FTP administrator

Hmm, it'd be cool if there was an automated mailbot for publishing
NOC contact information, too -- something like "noc-info"?

Pete